United Society provides free vehicles to an array of people in need
Those may include:
- Victims of domestic violence
- Persons with medical needs
- Victims of natural disasters
- Families going off public assistance to start working
- Families in transitional living shelters
- The working poor
- Other non-profit organizations
- Military families in need
To apply for a free vehicle:
You can apply by filling out the online form, or if you prefer you may also download apaper application (you must have Acrobat Reader installed to view this file) which you can then print and mail to us at:
5247 Wilson Mills Road ▪ Suite 152
Richmond Heights, Ohio 44143
If you have previously applied, please do not attempt to re-apply through this web site or by contacting any of our staff through email or by phone. If you have not been contacted we regret to inform you that you have not been selected to receive a vehicle. You may contact us by sending a letter to our office at the address above.
We appreciate your cooperation!